Les Corsaires (du VTT) - [PDF] So I Published A Magazine: Conversations With Indepen
Les Corsaires (du VTT)

S’enregistrer S’enregistrer

[PDF] So I Published A Magazine: Conversations With Indepen

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Corsaires (du VTT) Index du Forum -> Liens, Vidéos et Photos -> Liens

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
courfurna

Masculin
 MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 09:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: [PDF] So I Published A Magazine: Conversations With Indepen Répondre en citant

So I Published A Magazine: Conversations with Independent Publishers from Around the Globe
by Lorraine Phillips
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK So I Published A Magazine: Conversations with Independent Publishers from Around the Globe
>>>ONLINE BOOK So I Published A Magazine: Conversations with Independent Publishers from Around the Globe

Have you ever thought about publishing a magazine and wondered what it would take? How would you like direct access to independent publishers who have done just that? What questions would you ask? What would you want to know? Where would you even begin? Lorraine Phillips has done all the hard work for you by taking the time to sit down with sixteen publishers from around the globe in order to find out exactly what it takes to start and run a magazine from the ground up. She asked questions like: How did you fund your magazine? Did you do any market research or create a business plan prior to launching? How do you attract readers? What do you do to attract advertisers? How important is social media to your operation? Who handles distribution? What factors do you think contribute to the success or failure of a magazine in general? And much more. Together, these publishers will help you create the blueprint for your own publication. Featured magazines include: Blow, Cereal, Concrete Wave, Delayed Gratification, Disegno, HOLO, IdN, Katachi, Lionheart, Little White Lies, PAPER, Sneaker Freaker, Things & Ink, 3x3, Very Nearly Almost (VNA) and Wax Poetics.

Details:
price: $22.95
bound: 286 pages
publisher: 360 Books, LLC (April 14, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06ZYDVRTD
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 23021 KB

So I Published A Magazine: Conversations with Independent Publishers from Around the Globe Lorraine Phillips

Tags: book SkyDrive, download android, book french, full ebook, pdf download full book, free ebook, Google Drive, original book, book from htc online, flibusta fb2 download original online, mobile pdf, full version original acquire book look, torrent download 1337x, book without payment, audiobook free, online iBooks offline eng free, get free, book full, purchase book, free docx, book DropBox, free macbook read, book pdf

About The Book Have you ever thought about publishing a magazine and wondered what it would take? How would you like direct access to independent publishers who have done just that? What questions would you ask? What would you want to know? Where would you even begin? Lorraine Phillips has done all the hard work for you by taking the time to sit down with sixteen publishers from around the globe in order to find out what it really takes to start and run a magazine from the ground upDownload the book cover for So I Published A MagazineThis download requires Winzip, MS-Excel, MS-Word and Adobe Reader (or the equivalents)A business plan: * Enables you to map out and strategize the future of your business * Outlines the resources you will need * Helps to estimate your start-up and ongoing costs * Allows you to set measurable goals and objectives so you always know where you stand * Makes you evaluate and study the competition * Helps you understand your market and figure out how to satisfy them * Aids in deriving a marketing plan that can effectively reach your audience * Makes you look for and determine potential advertisers * Can be used to raise funds or attract investors * Most importantly, determines whether or not your business model can function at a profit Download a sample magazine business plan priced at $24.99 $19.99 NOW! You will be provided with a download link after purchaseHer books have been recognized for exhibiting superior levels of creativity and originality as well as high standards of design and production qualityBy This Author Publish Your First Magazine (2nd Edition) A Practical Guide for Wannabe Publishers www.publishyourfirstmagazine.com Publish Your First Digital Magazine Taking You From Concept to Delivery www.firstdigitalmagazine.com Online Book Marketing The Least Expensive, Most Effective Ways to Create Book Buzz www.onlinebookbuzz.comThis title in other editionsNew, Trade Paperback, $30.60 {1} ##LOC[OK]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## ##LOC[Cancel]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## ##LOC[Cancel]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## ##LOC[Cancel]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## ##LOC[Cancel]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## ##LOC[Cancel]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## ##LOC[Cancel]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## ##LOC[Cancel]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## ##LOC[Cancel]## Help Guarantee My Account Careers About Us Security Wish List Partners Contact Us Shipping Newsletters Sitemap 2017 POWELLS.COM Terms 800-878-7323 {1} ##LOC[OK]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## ##LOC[Cancel]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## ##LOC[Cancel]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## ##LOC[Cancel]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## ##LOC[Cancel]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## ##LOC[Cancel]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## ##LOC[Cancel]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## ##LOC[Cancel]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## ##LOC[Cancel]## .Lorraine, former publisher of SisterPower Magazine, is a creative information technology professional with over fourteen years experience in planning, developing and publishing print, internet and digital projects

About The Author Lorraine Phillips attended Jackson State University, where she received an MBA in business administration and a BS in computer science, graduating both programs with honors and distinctionNote: No two magazine publishing scenarios or business plans will be the same, therefore the information provided shouldbe used as a general guide only and should be modified and adapted to fit your particular needsAs she puts it in her own words, It's exactly what I was born to do! View the trailer: As an author Lorraine has received several awardsLorraine is currently a freelance user experience designerShe has published six books, with subjects ranging from personal motivation to magazine publishing to online marketing and promotionRead More Mandy Len Catron: How to Fall in Love With Anyone (0 comment) Haylen Beck: A Brief History of Pen Names (0 comment) {1} ##LOC[OK]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## ##LOC[Cancel]## {1} ##LOC[OK]## ##LOC[Cancel]## So I Published a Magazine: Conversations with Independent Publishers from Around the Globe by Lorraine Phillips Comment on this title and you could win! ISBN13: 9780988953536 ISBN10: 0988953536 All Product Details View Larger ImageView Larger Images $33.27 New Hardcover Ships in 1 to 3 days QtyStore20Remote Warehouse What Our Readers Are Saying Be the first to share your thoughts on this title! Product DetailsISBN:9780988953536Binding:HardcoverPublication date:05/01/2015Publisher:360 Books, LLCLanguage:EnglishPages:286Height:.94INWidth:7.50INAuthor:Lorraine PhillipsSubject:REFERENCE / Publishing Related SubjectsReferenceReference General Reference New Arrivals $33.27 New Hardcover Ships in 1 to 3 days QtyStore20Remote Warehouse Receive an email when this ISBN is available used

Press Room Download the media kitDownload the press releaseFeatured magazines include: Blow, Cereal, Concrete Wave, Delayed Gratification, Disegno, HOLO, IdN, Katachi, Lionheart, Little White Lies, PAPER, Sneaker Freaker, Things & Ink, 3x3, Very Nearly Almost (VNA) and Wax PoeticsMagazine Business Plan Youve read the book, thought about it and now it's time for a planShe asked questions like: * How did you fund your magazine? * What was your initial vision for the publication? * Did you do any market research or create a business plan prior to launching? * How do you attract readers? * How do you attract advertisers? * How important is social media to your operation? * How do you plan each issue? * Who handles your distribution? * What factors contribute to the success or failure of a magazine? And much, much more! Together, these publishers will help you create the blueprint for your very own publication

She was also selected for what is one of the countrys most respected book awards, being named a Benjamin Franklin Awards silver finalist in the Business and Economics category for excellence in book editorial and designAs a dynamic speaker, author, freelancer and coach, it is her mission to help people achieve their personal and professional dreamsShe later went on to earn an AA in graphic design from Bauder College and was elected to Whos Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges for outstanding merit and accomplishmentsDownload the author's bioCart my account wish listhelp800-878-7323 Hello, Login All Books New Used advanced MENU Browse New Arrivals Bestsellers Award Winners Signed Preorders Signed Editions Digital Audio Books Daily Dose Newsletters See All Subjects Used Staff Picks Staff Picks Staff Top Fives 2016 Picks of the Month Boox Indiespensable 25 Global Books to Read Before You Die 25 Women to Read Before You Die 25 Books to Read Before You Die Book of Now Gifts + Gift Cards Gift Cards & eGift Cards Powell's Souvenirs Journals & Notebooks Games Socks Sell Books Sell Books Online Sell Books in Our Stores Blog Events Find A Store Don't Miss BOOX Volume 3 LGBT Pride Month Staff Favorites Indiespensable Volume 67 Powell's Souvenirs Murakami Sale Libro.fm Audiobooks Powell's Picks of the Month Visit Our Stores Daryl Gregory: So You Want to Be a Psychic (0 comment) As a kid I spent what I believed to be an appropriate number of hours a week wondering which superpowers Id develop once my mutant gene kicked in

171bf2437f

Fearless U: Mastering Dating, Sex, and Break-Ups as a Woman in College download epub mobi pdf fb2Our Thompson Family in Maine, New Hampshire and the West (Classic Reprint) Charles Nelson SinnettAmazing Pictures and Facts About Peru: The Most Amazing Fact Book for Kids About Peru (Kid's U) download epub mobi pdf fb2Tig Welding: GTAW need to know for beginners & the DIY home shop (DIY Home Workshop) Spencer GouldONLINE BOOK Defiant Temptation (The Harden Series) (Volume 3)[PDF] Dilkhush Delights: Presents Traditional Barodian CKP Recipes and More…[PDF] The President's SandboxREAD BOOK The Sleepover (mix)Arthritis Reversal Diet (How to, naturally, cure): A 60 Day Diet and Supplement Plan to Heal From Within download epub mobi pdf fb2Everybody's Business is Nobody's Business download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 09:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Corsaires (du VTT) Index du Forum -> Liens
Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Google Search
Google

Contact ADC - Ադրիան
Cobalt 2.0 phpBB base template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson